Examly is an AI Powered, Mobile First Learning and Assessment tool for corporates and coaching institutes of all sizes. Examly platform is currently used by many leading skill development institutes to train and assess their candidates. It is also used by top corporates to assess and hire fresh talents. The platform is built on latest technologies like Node.js, Angular 4 and with front end being Progressive Web App. Since the launch in February 2018, we have on-boarded 30+ clients and assessed close to 1 lakh plus candidates.
About the Position:
- Hands on exposure to Software Testing methodologies like Performance, System, Unit, Security and Functional testing etc.
- Experience in Automation Framework Designing, executing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Good hands on experience with tools like Cypress/Protractor/Selenium & strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with load/scalability testing using J-meter.
- Good analytical skills and should be able to understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools, Bug Reporting activities and Risk Analysis.
- Collaborate with developers to develop effective test plans and test scripts.
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing Work with cross-functional.
- Demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment.
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
- Responsibilities include test script execution, data sourcing/data provisioning, defect analysis, and ensuring that proper test result documentation and processes are followed as per the test strategy.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ready to work independently.