Examly is an AI Powered, Mobile First Learning and Assessment tool for corporates and coaching institutes of all sizes. Examly platform is currently used by many leading skill development institutes to train and assess their candidates. It is also used by top corporates to assess and hire fresh talents. The platform is built on latest technologies like Node.js, Angular 4 and with front end being Progressive Web App. Since the launch in February 2018, we have on-boarded 30+ clients and assessed close to 1 lakh plus candidates.
We are looking for a "Experienced Data scientist" who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier.
- Hand on Experience in Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. using machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and analytics.
- Experienced in Designing and implementing machine learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms and models .
- Researching and developing innovative, scalable, and dynamic solutions to problems
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analyses implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Capable of taking responsibility for an initiative and working with minimal direction; self-starter even when assignments are vague or undefined.
- Creative in finding new solutions/designing innovative methods, systems, and processes.
- The Hard Worker - always willing to go the extra mile, doesn't give up easily, and is self-motivated.
- The Problem Solver - detail-oriented, addresses service issues quickly and places importance on post-sales follow through.
- The Relationship Builder - does' t want to appear pushy, focuses on customer needs, and is generous with his or her time.
- The Lone Wolf - a person who loves to travel, meet people and is self-assured and follows his or her instincts.
- The Challenger - has a different view of the world, understands the customer's business, and loves to debate.
Experience Level: 4+ years